Re: Ilfochrome classic....... Very sad experience...

From: Kris Erickson ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 09/22/04-08:10:17 PM Z

I thought I saw something a while ago about using it for a self-made
origami pinhole box camera type dealey. (In English: the paper is the
pinhole box itself, folded in such a way that many of the walls receive
light through the pinhole, not simply the back wall. The result is
geometric, tactile, and quite striking.)
Try this link for a taste:
http://www.papercams.com/gallery/photos.html

cheers

btw--what's the chemistry for these, if I may ask?
ciao-