Re: Ilfochrome classic....... Very sad experience...

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 09/22/04-08:15:27 PM Z

Make chemigrams - and show new, true, alt-photo experimenters how to do
the same. Get a grant and hold some workshops at schools!

Start here; http://chemigramist.com

Be astounded at the silver and what it can do, not a broke, dejected,
mean, and frustrated republi-perfectionist, longing for the glory days.
Sounds like you've got a lifetime supply. Live it, brother! :-)

Jon