Re: chemigrams (again?)

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 09/22/04-09:45:38 PM Z

Hey Kris,

Just throw some Clorox on it in combo with the hypo and see what happens,
(but be tres certainment to measure your temperature and qty to .001 and
keep a fan running), take careful notes, and report back. ;-D

I'm going on vacation to Santa Fe this weekend to drink in great art, great
vino, and great music, by the California Guitar Trio:
http://cgtrio.com. They ain't country, but oh well...

Jon