Re: Some digital questions brought on my Mark Nelson's book.

From: roy beecher ^lt;vintage.florals@operamail.com>
Date: 09/27/04-03:12:14 AM Z

Mark,

> I used the Minolta
> 4000 scanner for 35mm before I bought a digital camera.

I am having to rethink my film photography for a while as I am awaiting a hip replacement operation and cannot easily access my darkroom and enlarger. Digital capture and subsequent production of an enlarged negative would seem to be the answer during the wait and subsequent period of enforced restricted activity. Without wishing to turn this into a camera forum could you give me some idea of the direction in which you went and whether it has proved satisfactory for your continuing work in the field of alt.processes. I would have no idea in which way to turn !
Roy.