Re: Picture on metal/liquid light

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 09/28/04-02:15:47 AM Z

Jus got my internet connection back on line this morning. It was dead
almost whole yesterday. All these messages make my pc cry. (masses of them)

Must read those articles first.

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Timo, I'll send you offlist info on getting one or more issues -- Henk's
> piece is fabulous (including a picture of Henk, adorable in short pants,
> circa 1954), and tho I admit I haven't done it, I feel especially drawn
> to his beer coating solution (Pilsener) courtesy of Klaus Pollmeier.
> That's Post-Factory #9.

Don´t like Pilsener. Wife knows and she won´t understand why I´d buy it
even for photographic purposes.

> I also checked an earlier article in P-F #6, "Bromoil Express' by Bob
> Download from www.post-factory.org.

Will do. I´ll be in touch!

--
Timo Sund