Re: Printing Grayscale Prints with the Epson 2200

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/29/04-07:02:55 AM Z

Hi Louis,

I have not tried Harrington's Quadtone RIP with the Epson 2200. From
what I have heard it may work even better than the very simply method
described in the supplementary issue of PT by Paul Schranz but I have
not gotten around to setting it up and trying it yet.

And it was a supplementary issue that I received with my subscription.

Sandy