Re: Printing Grayscale Prints with the Epson 2200

From: Louis de Stoutz ^lt;loudest@attglobal.net>
Date: 09/29/04-03:40:35 AM Z

Hello Sandy!

Thank you very much for the tip. Did you receive that supplementary
issue of PT with your subscription, or did you have to order it separately?

I would like to know if you have ever tried Roy Harrington's Quadtone
RIP (for use with the 2200 and UC inks for only 50$) which is said to
give excellent results? I still have to decide what printing system to
get for my digital B&W output, and the RIP would allow me to keep the
UCs for printing negatives. (Sorry for the OT slide, you can answer me
in private if this shouldn't go to the list, although I guess many here
might be interested.)

Louis de Stoutz