Re: Printing Grayscale Prints with the Epson 2200

From: Ann Welch ^lt;annwelch@megapathdsl.net>
Date: 09/29/04-07:19:46 AM Z

Louis

I have been making B&W prints with Quadtone RIP for a number of years
using an Epson 2200 on a Mac. It is a great product that allows you
to make prints that range from warm to cold with great accuracy and no
color cast. Since you are using the standard set of inks you can
switch back to color with no hassle.

Ann