Re: Out of print books

From: Thom Mitchell ^lt;tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 04/01/05-05:12:49 PM Z

Here is my favorite search engine for used books. www.bookfinder.com
This is a great resource that queries many used bookstores and is a
great way to determine if a book is fairly priced. You can search by
title or author. It pulls up books from many well-known stores (powells,
abe's books, etc.). It designed more for book collectors in the way it
presents the info, but I've used it purchase quite a few out of print
photo books at bargain prices because it will list all the participating
bookstores that have the book in their stores sorted by price. It's
amazing to see the range of prices for the same book in essentially the
same condition. Good luck. Thom