Out of print books

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;swphoto@verizon.net>
Date: 04/01/05-08:23:08 PM Z

Hi again to all,

Sorry to have taken so long in responding but my computer was down. I checked out the links and search engines but did not turn up anything. I am not sure if my last post made it to the list so here it is again. If it did make it through, please disregard this one.

Thank you all for the links and information. My initial post was some what rushed; my apologies. I though I should explain it a little better. What I was looking for (better yet, hoping for) was something a little more along the lines of a "wet collodion" style emulsion. Something very simple; almost like a salt print (gelatin/salt coating & silver nitrate sensitizer) that could be prepared a day in advance and loaded into sheet/plate film holders, taken into the field and processed at the end of the day in my darkroom. Is there such a thing? At this point I am not much concerned with spectral sensitivities; in fact, if the emulsion was only sensitive to blue light it would be just fine.

Thank you again,

Scott

swphoto@verizon.net