Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 04/07/05-09:53:28 AM Z

I've had the same reaction to asking about seeing gum prints in major museum
collections. The curators have suggested that if I knew the names of some
photographers that printed gum she could get them out and I could see if
they had anything I was interested in... but no awareness of what methods
the prints might have been made with.

Jack