alt processes "not practiced"

From: Marie Wohadlo ^lt;mwohadlo@press.uchicago.edu>
Date: 04/07/05-09:39:23 AM Z

Government knowledgeable? ha
I even visited a site dedicated to alt processes the other day where Dags
were relegated to mention under a category some akin to "not practiced
anymore", with no mention of ANYone making ANY Dags ANYwhere. Now, THAT is
shameful and surprising. Government, no. That I can believe.

I should have marked that page/site url, but I was too disgusted to revisit
it.