RE: Environmental Impact

From: Rick Retzlaff ^lt;rretzlaff@shaw.ca>
Date: 04/08/05-08:13:58 AM Z

This brings us again to the point of my question - What do people
(professional and amateur) do to properly dispose of chemicals? I mean,
exactly what facilities do you you use (I am talking about specifics here)
for the varoius chemicals used? Does this mean that nothing goes down your
drain?? I would like to know what I am missing in terms of facilities that
may be available.

Richard Retzlaff