Guide to Pt/Pd Photographic Printmaking

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias ^lt;jeffrey.d.mathias@att.net>
Date: 04/08/05-09:03:17 AM Z

Hello, you are receiving this message because you have read my e-Guide
to Platinum Palladium Photographic Printmaking in the past or are on the
alt-photo list. Apologies for any duplicate messages.

It was June 5, 1998 when my e-guide was first accessed. Over the years,
there have been many requests for a hardcopy or printable version of the
guide. The guide has just received a minor overhaul to address typos
and some updates and has been redesigned and put into Adobe pdf format.
  (Gee, I hope it works now. Well the html is still there for backup.)

The pdf format can be read with the Adobe Acrobat Reader available free
from the Adobe web site and easily printed with one’s own printer. The
guide has been divided into chapter per file to facilitate a shorter
download than the entire document. Because the entire chapter is
downloaded before appearing on the screen, it might seem as though the
download is lengthy. However, most of the pdf files (especially those
with photos or illustrations) are smaller and download faster than their
html counterparts. And, the big advantage is that the pdf files can be
nicely printed.

Do note that all parts of the guide have copyright, some by additional
authors. All rights are retained by their respective owners, however
permission is given, for my portions of the guide, for a single
copy to be made for personal use. Note that I might update or modify
the guide in any way at any time. Also, first time users please take
the time to let me know who you are.

Where else can you get such a deal? For the costs of paper, ink and
your time to make it happen you can have a physical copy of an accurate,
tested, comprehensive guide to the process, techniques, materials, and
methods of Platinum Palladium Photographic Printmaking. For those who
wish a personalized edition, a specifically signed Pt/Pd print custom
made by me may be purchased to include with your copy. It is my hope
that this guide has been and will continue to be helpful to those
interested in this wonderful process.

Link to the guide from my web page link below.
Thank you.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/