Re: Printer for Digital Negatives  (was: 1280 going berserkers)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/08/05-12:14:18 PM Z

George,
a lot of the earlier printers did not use inks with enough density to get
good digital negatives. All the new printers do have enough density with the
inks. The 1280 is a good buy right now and the dye inks have plenty of density
for digital negatives-more so even than the newer Ultrachromes.

Good luck!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page