RE: 1280 going berserkers

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 04/08/05-12:22:36 PM Z

Umm... Maybe.. Although, it really looks mechanical. Also, we have had a
pretty nice spring so far. We are not back into the tropical humidity yet.
The humidity right now is about the same as it has been since October.

I think I will change the ink carts, run the alignment utility a few times,
and run some cleaning cycles. Maybe tape a dime to the sole of my shoe, wear
some garlic around my neck, and hang a few crucifixes around the printing
area.

  _____