Re: Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 04/08/05-03:14:08 PM Z

>>>I have not seen a LP player at any of the major electronics stores in years. About as available as 5 1/4 disc drives.>>>

I took a look at a recent list I and counted more than 60 manufacturers. Some handle 33-1/3 and some handle all sizes, 45 RPM through Transcription sizes. Since the record stores have gone, I am not surprised that you do not see them. I have not seen them in the stores for years, either.

As for 5-1/4 drives, I have not seen them either.

Bob
..
 Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom