RE: RE: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: joachim oppenheimer ^lt;joachim2@optonline.net>
Date: 04/09/05-04:03:56 PM Z

Thanks for your help - I use a Canon G5 and it's a royal pain to switch back
& forth between RAW and JPEG. I tried writing an action, I know they're
simple, but I am a simpleton. I'll wait till next month for CS2 and their
improved batch writing. I appreciate your time and hope that the house is
coming along well. Joe