Re: Big trays

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/09/05-07:44:27 PM Z

Liam,

Don"t know about plastic but wood is an inexpensive option for this
size and any cabinet maker could do the work.

Just use 1/4" or 3/8" exterior plywood for the bottom and 1/2" or
3/4" wood of virtually any type for the sides, glue the bottom to the
sides and paint with white epoxy paint, two or three coats. Boats
that live outdoors in the water are made like this so it works well
for trays as well. I have several large trays of this type that are
over ten years old and they are still in great condition.

Sandy