RE: Big trays

From: joachim oppenheimer ^lt;joachim2@optonline.net>
Date: 04/09/05-08:11:08 PM Z

I don't know where you are located, but in NYC (Chinatown section) there are
fabricator who make commercial stainless steel receptacles to clients'
specifications in large sizes. I cannot give you specific names, but below
Canal Street there are a number and the prices (at least a few years ago)
were quite reasonable and the workmanship good. Joachim