Re: Big trays

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 04/10/05-08:50:16 AM Z

I have a friend who did this. I was sure he was "nuts", but it has
worked out very well (and cheap). He simply made 2x4 frames the size he
wanted "trays". No bottoms, no attempt at making the frame waterproof.
4 pieces of 2x4 and a few screws.

He then "lines" these frames with thick painters tarp, making a
waterproof liner. After a few uses, he throw away the (cheap) painters
tarp and replaces it.

Just a (cheap and simple) thought.

On Saturday, April 9, 2005, at 06:24 PM, Liam Lawless wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Anyone know where to get processing trays custom made? US or UK, or
> anywhere else, I suppose. We're looking for something of the order of
> 3.5
> by 5 feet.

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com