RE: Big trays

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/10/05-07:53:08 PM Z

Many options as you have seen, so a bottom line question: How much are you
willing to spend? When I ordered 30x40 Cesco trays, actually 32x42, they
cost about $175.00 each. Of the wood options, I'd suggest marine plywood as
a base with an epoxy paint; 1/2 thick should be fine. Join it with a dado
cut into the sides.

How long do you want them to last? I would think that Sintra board might
even work. It is designed to be heated and formed into displays for trade
shows, so it might fold and bend well enough. Contact a company that works
with it and see. It comes in several thicknesses and several colors.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226