Re: Big trays

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/10/05-08:36:42 PM Z

Liam,

One other possibility for large trays, though I missed how large you need, is
looking at container stores or other stores that sell a variety of plastic
containers for clothes and other items. I have found some nice ones of
varying sizes that I use for PT/PD and they are very cheap and clean up easily...the
water & chemicals seem to bead up on the surface making cleaning easily.
The other plus is that they have LIDS! So you can put the lid on them when you
are not using them between prints.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page