Re: price of pt/pd printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/11/05-06:48:30 AM Z

Thanks, Eric,

No it is not bleeding, but faint exposure, so I think I have to do the ruby
lith thing, like you say, below.

To address the second point, the staples were big enough to go through my
fleshy palm and hit the baby finger bone, but not come out the other side.
And I didn't even bleed on the matt board!!

The irony is, that very afternoon walking in Clemson's Botanical Gardens,
(this is gospel and you're gonna think I'm making it up) I was lunged at by
a copperhead. So, I'll take puncture wounds from a staple gun any day over
fang marks from a copperhead. I figured my biorhythms were off so I came
home and went to bed.

Boy is that a huge digression.
Chris