RE: price of pt/pd printing

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/11/05-09:27:02 PM Z

Chris, My first response is any good art store, but as things change I
don't know if ruby tape is going the way of large format films and LPs. Last
time I bought some I got it along with plastic bags, film and other items
from Unique Photo but that was some time back as I had ordered several rolls
in various sizes; 1/2", 1". I'd try the art store first and then a graphics
supply in the area. My graphics art supply dealer moved another 30 miles
away. I luckily stopped by just before they moved to get my last supply of
24x30 ruby lith sheets.

I do find it hard to believe that you are getting faint gray with 1 drop of
5% boost? Are you exposure long? Or is your light box getting hot?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226