Ruby Lith Tape

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 04/11/05-10:47:38 PM Z

Dumb question. Do you need tape, or can you just lob strips off a sheet of ruby lith? Last
year I stumbled into an art store (non-chain) in Flagstaff, and they carried R.L. sheets,
just like that. Got about half a dozen of them, sized about 16x20 or 14x18 or something
like that. Can this substitute for tape?

Mike