Re: price of pt/pd printing

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 04/12/05-09:14:36 AM Z

Chris,
What paper are you using? Some papers (in my experience mostly gelatine
sized) will stain with Pd sensitizer and are almost impossible to clear
completely. Try processing a piece of unexposed paper, or if you worry
that heat or something else with you lights is at fault you can put a
piece of unexposed paper in the unit with a light totally blocked and then
process it.

Marek