Re: Glutaraldehyd

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 04/13/05-02:02:19 AM Z

From: maria ahlberg <mariaahlberg13@hotmail.com>
Subject: Glutaraldehyd
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:34:30 +0000

> I heard that there had been people who had problems with
> glutaraldehyd, i am now interested in what kind of symtom they have
> had. I have got som small wounds on my feet.

I have shared this (and other) links with Chris, Don and other people:

http://www.dow.com/webapps/lit/litorder.asp?filepath=biocides/pdfs/noreg/253-01338.pdf&pdf=true

This is a brochure about glutaraldehyde with safety directions and
description of potential symptoms from one of the largest
producers. They also have a separate detailed report for toxicology of
glut:

http://www.dow.com/webapps/lit/litorder.asp?objid=09002f1380405b9a&filepath=/noreg

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know