Re: sodium benzoate

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/13/05-08:15:08 AM Z

Yup--I used 1/2 tsp of sodium benzoate to every 100g gum powder to every 100
or 200 ml water. It worked great. It is what I used always before thymol,
until I ran out of my supply. The reason why I used it in the first place is
that is what Photographer's Formulary used at the time they quit making
their own liquid gum, and sold me it with powdered gum. So that is what
they always used in their gum they sold.
Chris