Tri-S Closing

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 04/14/05-04:47:51 PM Z

    I may have posted here before that Tri-S Sciences is
closing but I found out today that its founder, Ira Katz,
died on the 9th of this month.
    I started doing business with Tri-S and Ira when I was
in junior highschool a very long time ago. This news is
simply appalling. Ira was very knowledgible and generous
with it. He was patient with those of us who were exploring
chemistry. I am sure there are many on this list who dealt
with him over the years and will be as saddened by his
passing and the closing of the institution he founded as I
am.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA