Re: Van Dyke

From: R E Redman ^lt;Redman@elmet15.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 04/16/05-07:24:40 AM Z

Hi Loris

I tried filtering as you and Rik suggested. It works fine. I was also interested in your double coating so I tried that as well. It seems to give much better results, although I have had a few failures from careless coating. Perhaps being too impatient and not allowing the first coat to dry enough.

Bob