Re: Only slightly OT: scanners

From: Louis de Stoutz ^lt;loudest@attglobal.net>
Date: 04/20/05-02:05:13 PM Z

Thanks for the input, Peter. The diffuser is the ScanHancer and is still
available. It also helps get rid of artefacts created by ICE. I've seen
a comparision of a scan on a Multi Pro with ScanHancer and one on an
Imacon and they looked very similar! One never knows how valid these
home-made "tests" are, though...

But have a look by yourself:

http://www.scanhancer.com/index.php?art=36&men=10
  and