Re: Only slightly OT: scanners

From: Jamie Young ^lt;jamiehy@tds.net>
Date: 04/20/05-02:55:13 PM Z

It's pretty hard to beat a dedicated film scanner, but the 4870 does a
pretty good job considering the cost. Also, the new epson model is the
4990, which does 8x10 film. I saw a big difference in sharpness between
the 4870 and older 3200 epson. The 4870 is better. I would be curious
to see is the new 4990 is even better.
Jamie Young