RE: Dream Darkroom!! (Questions)

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/22/05-06:40:38 PM Z

You can't have too much DUST FREE AIR. You are putting your darkroom in an
area that attracts two dust streams; the furnace and the dryer. Make sure
that you feed the first well with air from the whole house and two restrict
the air flow from your dryer.

If you can do it, I'd use one of the windows as direct link to the outside
while still maintaining your dark. This will provide an exhaust duct and
could also provide the air intake or a place to put your need climate
control. Have fun. Large darkrooms are a blast. I find that a good music
source is a good first step, even before the rest is in place.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301