Re: OT Freestyle orders & customer service

From: RHobbs3@aol.com
Date: 04/23/05-03:53:59 PM Z

I teach High School Photography, and with nearly 200 students per year, I
depend on Freestyle for large volume of inexpensive film, paper and chemistry.
In addition I have placed a number of orders with them personally. The only
problem I have ever had has been that some of the items shown in the catalog
were not available, but the phone representatives notified me of the problem
immediately. I will be very surprised if they do not work out your shipping
problem quickly.

Rob Hobbs