OT Freestyle orders & customer service

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 04/23/05-07:01:32 AM Z

Hey all--
Just wondering if anyone has experience dealing with customer service
from Freestyle? I have an outstanding shipment (several hundred dollars
worth to Canada), and in trying to get some info, I have yet to hear a
response from them. The two emails I sent are two and one weeks old
already. The shipment itself is now well over a month old.

I realize that there are likely customs delays, but I would appreciate
*some* form of response from Freestyle. Any comments? Should I be patient?

many thanks,
kris