RE: loupes for large format camera use and; humidity levels

From: John ^lt;ap@puresilver.org>
Date: 04/27/05-04:14:50 PM Z

        Look for a Kenko 6X loupe. Perfect IMO. If your own a budget then
give Edmund Scientific in Barrington New Jersey a call and see if they have
any of their loupes left. I have the 9X and I'm glad I got it. Came with an
opaque base and is very compact. Of course 9X doesn't have a very long
relief so your visual limitations may play a part.

John
www.puresilver.org