Kate's new address

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 08/01/05-05:04:03 AM Z

Just to let people know - I've unsubscribed and then resubscribed with a
different email as I have had to shut down my old address due to someone
hijacking my account and using it to cloak spamming and virus spreading.
Apparently people can do this - make your address look as if it is
sending out spam when it is actually not you at all. Anyhow the easiest
way I could think of to stop it was to just close down that mailbox and
open another one under an alias.

Cheers
Kate