Re: update: screw-in BLB light-box

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 08/01/05-03:24:48 PM Z

Hi Sandy,
I had read the experiment on the Blinking Eye comparing the various light
sources..... I wonder why the printing time is almost the same with a bank
BL bulbs as with a high output light.?

      I have several Olec Mercury Vapor combination units that I had
planned to use............ The output on each of them is a variable 1000
watts, 3000 watts, and 5000 watts....... I am trying to get great relief
in my gelatin images and I bought these lights thinking the high output
would offer more penetration much faster.................. Any thoughts on
this?