Humidity

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 08/03/05-04:50:01 AM Z

Just a quick note about the effect of humidity: the negative that I used
for the test prints I did this morning is a 4x5 film negative that
usually prints perfectly in 1 to 1.5 minute on a gelatin or gel-gesso
size, in my normally very humid climate. We're having a dry spell; I
printed all of these at 5 minutes and I think it's clear that the one on
gel size, at least, was underexposed. Just another example of the
effects of the vertical relationship between speed and humidity. More
about this later,
Katharine