RE: gum dot test - Crawford

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 08/05/05-03:27:40 PM Z

I had no idea I had so may fans :)
But seriously John, if you are planning to size your paper , the gum dot
test becomes a non-issue anyway. I did the test because my initial work
in gum was plagued with staining. I found it a lot less than useful and
regretted wasting the time. Once I learnt how to size my paper
effectively, I had no further problems with stining anyhow. IMO the very
best way to get into gum is by making small prints. This worked fine for
me.

Cheers
Kate