RE: gum dot test - Crawford

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 08/05/05-07:14:16 AM Z

John,

I have no 'dog in this fight,' but I'd suggest you're being a bit over
sensitive. The list works quite well, loads of sarcastic humor and
fiercely held opinions, but in the end the technical lifeline and
depth of real-world support here is without equal. You need to loosen
up a bit, ride with the punches, don't take yourself or anyone else
too serious and post when the urge arises. I've been here over ten
years and there isn't any better source for information or
entertainment.

I don't understand who could resist Kate's proposal of marriage so
casually anyway.

Darryl Baird
Assoc. Professor of Art
University of Michigan-Flint