Re: Demise of film

From: Greg Schmitz ^lt;gws1@columbia.edu>
Date: 08/08/05-08:18:37 AM Z

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Wayne D wrote:

> Using paper negatives???????

That would be one way, but if nobody's making photographic paper.... For
the first 50 years or so after photography was invented workers had to
make their own materials. Nothing stopping us from doing the same thing
now. Indeed, and we have 150+ years of research into, among other things,
photo sensitive materials to draw from. What's everybody afraid of.

-greg