RE: Demise of film

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 08/08/05-08:11:44 AM Z

DEAR DAN & AL.,
        As I mentioned in an earlier e-mail, while there is a market, there will be
a supplier. I cited a number of smaller manufacturers who are moving in to
take over from the "Big Boys". Also, there are some manufacturers who are
now marketing "fine art" silver gelatin paper under their own names
(Kentmere) when, in the past, they supplied for bigger brand names.
        Silver gelatin ain't dead yet. It will be used by fine art photographers
and supplied by smaller manufacturers who may, in fact, listen to our needs
better because we ARE their market, not just a small portion of their
market.
        No doom and gloom from this quarter.
                                CHEERS!
                                        BOB