Re: Demise of film

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 08/08/05-04:19:29 PM Z

I'd suggest a fine grain color negative film like Portra 160 NC or
similar. In addition to handling high dynamic range scenes better than
chrome, you'll have wider exposure latitude as a bonus. Plus, as a color
material (as opposed to shooting a monochromatic C-41 neg film), you'll
be able to "filter" in Photoshop in ways you'd only dream of with
on-camera filtration.

Hope this helps and have a great time shooting!

Dan

--
www.danburkholder.com
www.tinytutorials.com