RE: Demise of film - off topic

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 08/09/05-07:52:45 AM Z

My three cents.
        I used to read Science News in the 70s when CCDs were first used in
astronomy. It was made clear at that time that the technology became
available to the scientific (astronomy) community and later the public as a
result of declassification by the CIA and others in the alphabet soup who
had developed it many years earlier. If you are hearing about it, the
defense/intelligence community no longer needs it because they have
developed something faster, smaller, more sensitive, sharper, etc., etc.
Let your imagination run to what THEY are using!!!
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/