Re: Black spots in Pt./Pd.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/09/05-11:24:02 AM Z

Kerik,

The Lenox was purchased from a different source, and over a lapse of
several years. I have run some more tests and it now looks to me that
the problem is caused by abrasion (likely), or contamination, rather
than particulates in the paper, though I won't be able to verify this
until I get the new Richeson. Every other small brush I have on hand
at the moment either abrades or is suspect because of previous use
with other processes.

Curiously, I have never had any problem with the Clearprint Vellum.

Sandy