RE: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 08/09/05-12:07:49 PM Z

True, that is my question. As Sandy explained he was interested in
combination of acid with developer.

I don't believe that it is just an acid/pH issue in terms of what is going
on. That's just my take on the use of oxalic acid and pre soak. I threw out
my best guess at to what is happening and I'd hoped that it may provide
Sandy with other insights.

I tend not to use papers that require me to do pre treatment of it before I
can use it. I also think all of those related issues are important to the
whole picture.

Kerik said that it had effects with more alkaline papers, this is why I
pointed out paper as an issue.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226