Re: bare bones alt-photo equipment

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/09/05-12:07:44 PM Z

Eric,

I would add these three items and they are not that expensive but they would
be the highest items on my list:

1. 32 step tablet
2. Stop Watch
3. Hygrometer

I'm sure other folks have other ideas for items, but these 3 items I could
not do without.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com