Re: bare bones alt-photo equipment

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/09/05-03:10:40 PM Z

Hi Dan,

I haven't run a step wedge test on pot growth and UV light yet.... but who
knows! Maybe Sandy has some suggestions on UV light sources and plant growth.
 I'm sure South Carolina has a lot of local resources hehehehehe

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com